Are you looking for breastfeeding help?
Do you want to get a breastpump through Insurance or Medicaid?
Are you having issues with latch or nipple soreness?
Do you have concerns about your baby’s weight gain or your milk supply?
Diane Erdmann, RN BSN IBCLC has over 40 years of experience working with thousands of breastfeeding families as an OB nurse and has been an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant for over 25 years. Diane promises to provide a detailed individualized care plan tailored to meet each mom and baby’s specific needs. She is here to help make breastfeeding an enjoyable and comfortable experience for you and your baby.
We are an all-inclusive breastfeeding center here to offer you:
- One-on-one lactation consultations as early as the day you call
- Insurance and Nebraska Medicaid billing for consultations and breastpumps
- Unique assistance for premature infants
- Hospital-grade breastpump and baby scale rentals
- A full selection of nursing bras, breastpump supplies and breastfeeding accessories
- Personalized advice and free demos of products to fit your needs
- Breastfeeding classes serving the Omaha area
All services are provided by Diane Erdmann, RN BSN IBCLC. Diane has seen thousands of babies over the years, including ones with latch difficulties, weight gain issues, jaundice, multiple births and premature infants. She has extensive experience working with postpartum moms with nipple soreness, mastitis and yeast infections along with moms dealing with low or overabundant milk supply. As an experienced Lactation Consultant in the Omaha area, you can expect a high level of support and expertise close to home.
Contact Diane today for your one-on-one consultation.