Many nursing mothers are looking for additional guidance with breastfeeding after discharge from the hospital. Breastfeeding Support & Supplies provides nursing mothers with individualized service to make breastfeeding a successful and enjoyable experience for both moms and their babies.
Breastfeeding Support & Supplies offers lactation consultations for:
- Newborn not up to birth weight by 2 weeks
- Nipple soreness
- Difficulty latching on
- Nipple shield – Correct use of and weaning off
- Poor infant weight gain
- Low milk supply
- Newborn jaundice
- Premature and hospitalized infants
- Yeast infection
- Milk soy protein intolerance
- Returning to work
- Getting professionally fitted for a nursing bra (No additional consulting fee)
- Choosing a breastpump to fit each mother’s needs (No additional consulting fee)
For one-on-one, personalized help with breastfeeding your baby, private consultations with an experienced Lactation Consultant are available by appointment. Fees are based per appointment. Most insurance plans covers lactation consultations.