Many nursing mothers are looking for additional guidance with breastfeeding after discharge from the hospital or for older breastfed babies. Diane Erdmann RN BSN IBCLC provides a unique personalized service to make breastfeeding a successful and enjoyable experience for both moms and their babies. After working with thousands of breastfeeding families, Diane promises to provide a detailed individualized careplan tailored to meet each mom and baby’s specific needs. Most consultations are able to be billed to insurance and are available by appointment.
Breastfeeding Support & Supplies offers consultations for:
- Newborn not up to birth weight by 2 weeks
- Nipple soreness
- Difficulty latching on
- Nipple shield – Correct use of and weaning off
- Poor infant weight gain
- Low milk supply
- Newborn jaundice
- Premature infants, twins and multiples
- Yeast infection
- Milk soy protein intolerance
- Returning to work
- Professional fittings for nursing bras by a certified bra fitter
- Choosing a breastpump to fit each mother’s needs (No additional consulting fee)
For one-on-one, personalized help with breastfeeding your baby, private consultations with an experienced Lactation Consultant are available by appointment. Fees are based per appointment. Most insurance plans cover lactation consultations.